vr CPR training Experience
St John Ambulance victoria
Training | Activations | VR Application
To offer businesses a portable VR-based training solution, along with a companion trainer app that manages students and courses.
- Increase productivity and profitability across their training platforms.
- Adding an additional revenue stream for St John Ambulance through the VR training course.
- Creating a cost effective and time efficient solution that will train teachers, employees and students in CPR with a reduced training time of 75%.
- To increase the percentage of bystanders who feel comfortable and confident enough to deliver First Aid.
- Optimised for Oculus Go headsets this training tool fully immerses students in an emergency situation which increases recall rate by up to 20%.
- Offering small or large group immersion courses with the Oculus Go headsets and the accompanying trainer app, designed to be completed in the headset or on your mobile smart phone.
- Reduced training times allows courses to be undertaken as part of the working week.
- This experience raises awareness of the importance of early CPR in preventing cardiac arrest and long term side effects.
Through the roll out of this immersive course, St John Ambulance Victoria can continue to equip our students with the skills and real-world scenarios they need to improve cardiac arrest response times and ultimately survival rates.
Follow the link below to learn about the courses available.